Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Good Cause

So, since Mr. Aiden landed me in the hospital with pre-term labor at a mere 34 weeks preggo, and was born a short 2 and a half weeks later as a 'borderline premie', I figured it was time for me to be thankful that things weren't much worse.
So... myself and several friends have signed up for the March of Dimes March for Babies in April. For me it's a kickoff of sorts because I've also signed up for the Susan G. Komen 5k run to benefit breast cancer research. I've been running my little (well we'd like to think it's little now wouldn't we!) butt off for the past few weeks getting ready for the big run in June. I know it's not much, but I've never run anything before and am very excited to give it a shot.
Anywho.... if you'd like to donate, my widget for the March of Dimes is up and clickable - if you like to just cheer me on for either one I'd much appreciate that too.
I'll give more info on the Breast Cancer run as it becomes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment