Monday, February 2, 2009

Here's To My New Home!

Thanks for sticking with me and following me over to the new place. I'm loving it, and learning a scary amount of stuff about HTML and I still don't know what those letters stand for -but they rule the bloggy layout tweeking world. Please accept my apologies that, until I learn a little more, or someone takes pity on me things are going to be a little off to the left. I can't seem to figure out how to either widen the background, or center it so it just is behind the post portion leaving the sidebars in the dark. In a perfect world, the black portion would be a lighter color - and the brown background & header (is that what it's called?) would be wide enough to contain both sidebars - see I know what I want!! It's a work in progress, but completely functional, and I'm more in love with it than I ever was at the old place.



Anyway - here I am. To kick off the new diggs, I'm going to do a week of valentine making. Starting tomorrow (I guess that makes it a little less than a week) the boys and I are going to get cracking on making some serious Valentines to send out to our loved ones. We need to get a jump on it because the are going in the mail, and I'm NEVER good about mailing stuff out on time. I guess that takes the guess out of why I'm not the one responsible for the bills in the house. Hmmm......

So moving along.... more fun stuff to come later in the week. If I had a cute little button to commemorate my new blog and my "Saving Valentines Day One Boy at a Time" campaign it would be right here. But I don't (someday I might thought - so be ready!!!!) so for now you just have to TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

Check in tomorrow to see what kinds of fun we're up to!

2 comments:

  1. Blah... blogger doesn't like me today! lol

    Here is where I went to get help when I was using blogger:

    http://www.bloggerbuster.com/

    And here is the diret link to their tutorials:

    http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/04/complete-list-of-blogger-tutorials.html

    I also have an adobe file I got from there, if you want it & can't find it on their site, let me know & I'll email it to you.

    I'm no expert, but if you need help with anything, please let me know!

    Love your new look, by the way! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really don't know it stands for ....
    Hyper Text Mark-up Language
    It is the programming code behind the appearance of web pages. It does the text, images and table layouts. I really don't care to know anything about it... BUT I used to work a lot with VXML..... Voice eXtensible Markup Language Aren't you B...O...R...E...D! :-) congrats on your new home!

    ReplyDelete